Call for Abstract
3rd International Conference on Reproductive Health and Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Advancing Reproductive Medicine through Education, Research and Advocacy”
Reproductive Medicine 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Reproductive Medicine 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It is important to take steps to protect reproductive system from infections and injury, and prevent problems—including some long-term health problems. Taking care of yourself and making healthy choices can help protect you and your loved ones. One elucidation of this proposes men and ladies ought to be educated of and to have contact to protected, powerful, sensible and adequate strategies for anti-conception medication; additionally contact to fitting social insurance offices of sexual, regenerative prescription and utilization of wellbeing preparing projects to weight the significance of ladies to go securely through pregnancy and labor could offer couples with the most obvious opportunity with regards to having a sound child. Then again, people do confront varieties in regenerative wellbeing administrations. Varieties differ in view of financial status, training level, age, human advancement, religion, and salaries accessible in their condition. It is conceivable gone for condition, that low income individuals absence the resources for appropriate health services and the information to know what is appropriate for preserving Reproductive Health.It is important to take steps to protect reproductive system from infections and injury, and prevent problems—including some long-term health problems. Taking care of yourself and making healthy choices can help protect you and your loved ones. One elucidation of this proposes men and ladies ought to be educated of and to have contact to protected, powerful, sensible and adequate strategies for anti-conception medication; additionally contact to fitting social insurance offices of sexual, regenerative prescription and utilization of wellbeing preparing projects to weight the significance of ladies to go securely through pregnancy and labor could offer couples with the most obvious opportunity with regards to having a sound child. Then again, people do confront varieties in regenerative wellbeing administrations. Varieties differ in view of financial status, training level, age, human advancement, religion, and salaries accessible in their condition. It is conceivable gone for condition, that low income individuals absence the resources for appropriate health services and the information to know what is appropriate for preserving Reproductive Health.
- Track 1-1Safe Motherhood
- Track 1-2 Sexual and Gender-based Violence
- Track 1-3Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Including HIV/AIDS
- Track 1-4Reproductive Health of Young People
- Track 1-5Other Reproductive Health Concerns
- Track 1-6Child health
- Track 1-7Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 1-8Risk of Coronary artery diseases
Gynecology& Obstetrics is the branch of medical practice that deals with obstetrics gynecology and Obstetrics. It is a peer reviewed journal in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Obstetrics &Gynaecology condensed to OB/GYN, OBG, O&G or Obstetrics & Gynecology. It is the therapeutic claim to fame the arrangements with Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Gynaecology Journals are at the higher echelons that upgrade the knowledge and data spread on themes firmly identified with Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Track 2-1Applied Anatomy in Females of Genitourinary System, Abdomen, Pelvis , Pelvic floor , Anterior abdominal wall and Breast
- Track 2-2Placenta - Development, Structure, Functions
- Track 2-3Endocrinology of Pregnancy
- Track 2-4Normal Pregnancy, Labour & Puerperium
- Track 2-5Recent Advances in Medical and Surgical Management
- Track 2-6Infections in Pregnancy
- Track 2-7Obstetrical Analgesia and Anesthesia
- Track 2-8Operative Obstetrics
- Track 2-9Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Track 2-10Principles and Practice of Oncology in Gynecology
- Track 2-11Recent Advances in Gynecology
- Track 2-12Operative Gynecology
Pregnancy occurs by sexual intercourse or assisted reproductive technology. Childbirth typically occurs around 40 weeks from the last menstrual period (LMP). Early pregnancy has some symptoms which include missed periods, tender breasts, nausea and vomiting, hunger, and frequent urination. Pregnancy may be confirmed with a pregnancy test. Prenatal care improves pregnancy outcomes. Complications of pregnancy may include high blood pressure of pregnancy, gestational diabetes, iron-deficiency anemia, and severe nausea and vomiting among others. Delivery before 39 weeks by labor induction or caesarean section is not recommended unless required for other medical reasons.
- Track 3-1Physiology during Pregnancy
- Track 3-2Development of Embryo and Fetus
- Track 3-3Maternal Changes
- Track 3-4Hormonal Effects
- Track 3-5Postnatal Periods
- Track 3-6Exposure to Toxins
- Track 3-7Complication
- Track 3-8Intercurrent Diseases
Women have unique health related issue. They are also recommended several tests for cervical cancer, breast cancer and bone density screenings. Complications of pregnancy include health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve baby's health, mother’s health or both. Diet and nutrition plays a major role during pregnancy time. Important nutritious diet includes Protein rich veg diet and Calcium rich recipes. The best time to try and conceive is during the ‘fertile window’ of the menstrual cycle i.e. ovulation time.
- Track 4-1Perinatal and Reproductive Health
- Track 4-2Health in Pregnancy
- Track 4-3Maternal and Child Health
- Track 4-4Violence against Women
- Track 4-5Autoimmune Diseases in Women
- Track 4-6Women’s Beauty
- Track 4-7Pregnancy Nutrition
Menopause is described as the nonattendance of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman's life when the limit of the ovaries stops. The methodology of menopause does not occur incidentally, yet rather is a nonstop strategy. This indicated perimenopausal move period is a substitute issue for each woman. The typical time of menopause is 51 years old; however menopause may occur as ideal on time as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no strong lab test to predict when a woman will experience menopause.
- Track 5-1Signs, symptoms and Causes of Menopause
- Track 5-2Premature ovarian failure
- Track 5-3Surgical menopause
- Track 5-4Ovarian aging
- Track 5-5Pre-menopause
- Track 5-6Per menopause
Reproductive toxicity is a hazard related with some chemical substances, that they will affect in some way with usual reproduction; such materials are called reprotoxic. It comprises adverse properties on sexual role and fertility in mature males and women, as well as developmental toxicity in the offspring. It is normal to take a practical meaning, including a number of different properties which are unconnected to each other excepting in their consequence of lowered effective fertility. The Worldwide Harmonized System of Organization and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) separates reproductive harmfulness from germ cell mutagenicity and carcinogenicity, even still both these hazards may also affect fertility. Some well-known group of substances which are poisonous for reproduction are teratogens – constituents which cause birth deficiencies – of which(S)-thalidomide is possibly the most infamous. Another group of constituents which has conventional much attention (and some controversy) as possibly toxic for reproduction are the so-called endocrine disruptors. Though, many constituents which are toxic for reproduction do not fall into any of these groups: lead compounds, for sample, are careful to be toxic for reproduction assumed their opposing effects on the normal intelligent and psychomotor growth of human babies and children. Development of the fertilized ovum
- Track 6-1Nourishment within the genital tract
- Track 6-2Implantation, Embryogenesis and Intrauterine growth
- Track 6-3Placentation and placental function
- Track 6-4Adverse reproductive effects in males and females
- Track 6-5FDA Pregnancy Risk categories
- Track 6-6Toxic effects on male and female reproduction
Reproductive Medicine manages anticipation, diagnosis and administration of reproductive issues. Objectives incorporate enhancing or keeping up reproductive health and enabling individuals to have kids at time of their picking. It is established on information of regenerative life structures, physiology, and endocrinology, and consolidates applicable parts of sub-atomic science, organic chemistry and pathology. Reproductive medicine addresses issues of sexual instruction, pubescence, family arranging, contraception, infertility, regenerative framework malady and sexual brokenness. In ladies, regenerative drug likewise covers monthly cycle, ovulation, pregnancy and menopause, and in addition gynecologic clutters that influence ripeness. Reproductive drug is of different sorts which incorporate, needle therapy (acupuncture), fertile yoga, nutrition, fertile counseling, support grants and more
- Track 7-1Regenerative Medicine and their Application
- Track 7-2Personalized Reproductive Medicine
- Track 7-3Biomarkers in Reproductive Medicine
- Track 7-4Reproductive Endocrinology
- Track 7-5Reproductive Cloning
Gynecological diseases like distortions, inflammations and tumors in males and females are at times connected with functional disturbances of urological tract. Because of the anatomical similarities between urinary tract and regenerative tract, postoperative and post light difficulties can regularly be seen in urinary tract. Amid the follow-up of gynecological issue, urologic diagnostic procedures are additionally required.
Most normal and essential issues delegated urologic and gynecologic disarranges incorporate incontinence, Endometriosis, uterine fibroids, interstitial cystitis/agonizing bladder disorder, and urinary tract diseases.
- Track 8-1Development of the fertilized ovum
- Track 8-2Nourishment within the genital tract
- Track 8-3Implantation, Embryogenesis and Intrauterine growth
- Track 8-4Placentation and placental function
- Track 8-5Adverse reproductive effects in males and females
- Track 8-6FDA Pregnancy Risk categories
- Track 8-7Toxic effects on male and female reproduction
Reproductive Endocrinology is claim to fame of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Reproductive endocrinology and infertility is surgical subspecialty of obstetrics and Gynecology which trains doctors in regenerative pharmaceutical tending to hormonal working in accordance with generation and also barrenness issues. While most Reproductive endocrinology and barrenness authorities essentially concentrate on treatment of infertility, Reproductive endocrinologists are prepared to likewise assess and treat hormonal dysfunctions in females and males outside infertility.
- Track 9-1Reproductive surgery
- Track 9-2Embryogenesis
- Track 9-3Hypothalamic pituitary dysfunction
- Track 9-4Uterine angiogenesis
- Track 9-5Endometriosis
- Track 9-6A congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Track 9-7Spermatogenesis
- Track 9-8Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Track 9-9Diagnostic Testing for Male Factor Infertility
Reproductive cancers are growths that happen in the Reproductive organs. They can influence both men and woman. In woman’s, these are cancers in the breast, cervix, uterus, vulva, endometrium or ovaries. In men, Reproductive growths can be found in the prostate, gonads and penis. Gynecologic cancer is a growth that begins in woman conceptive organs. The five gynecologic growths start in better places inside a woman’s pelvis, which is the region beneath the stomach and in the middle of the hip bones.
- Track 10-1Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 10-2Signs & Symptoms
- Track 10-3Breast Cancer
- Track 10-4Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Track 10-5Vulvar Cancer
- Track 10-6Vaginal Cancer
- Track 10-7Endometrial Cancer
- Track 10-8Cervical Cancer
- Track 10-9Ovarian Cancer
- Track 10-10Causes and Risk Factors
It especially belongs to the sphere of reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and might also consist of intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and cryopreservation. a few sorts of art are also used in regards to fertile couples for genetic motives (pre-implantation genetic diagnosis). art is also used for couples who are discordant for sure communicable sicknesses.
- Track 11-1Surrogacy
- Track 11-2Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis
- Track 11-3Assisted reproductive technology
- Track 11-4Prognostics
- Track 11-5Embryo Transfer
Sexually transmitted diseases are most basic irresistible diseases in the United States today. Sexually transmitted illnesses are additionally referred to as sexually transmitted diseases, in light of the fact that these conditions include transmission of irresistible creature between sex accomplices. Sexually transmitted disease goes from one individual to other through unprotected genital or sexual contact (vaginal intercourse, oral or butt-centric sex). Some sexually transmitted sicknesses can likewise be spread through blood transfusions, utilization of unsterilized intravenous medication needles, and from mother to infant amid labor or breastfeeding. Most regularly happening sexually transmitted sicknesses includes Human papillomavirus disease, Genital herpes, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV/AIDS, and Syphilis.
- Track 12-1Classification of STIs
- Track 12-2Traditional Approaches to STI Diagnosis
- Track 12-3STI Control Strategies
- Track 12-4The STI Syndromes and the Syndromic Cancroid
- Track 12-5STD Testing
- Track 12-6Obstacles to Provision of Services for STI
Approximately 10 to 15% of pairs are squeezed by infertility. Newly, the fundamental role that lifestyle issues play in the growth of childlessness has produced a significant quantity of attention. Lifestyle issues are the adjustable habits and ways of life that can meaningfully affect whole health and well-being, with fertility. Many routine factors such as the age at which to start a family, diet, weight, workout, psychological stress, ecological and professional exposures, and others can have extensive effects on fertility; lifestyle issues such as cigarette smoking, illegal drug use, and alcohol and caffeine feeding can harmfully influence fertility while others such as preventive care may be helpful. The present works review includes multiple lifestyle issues and places infertility in situation for the couple by concentrating on both males and females; it aims to classify the roles that lifestyle factors play in decisive reproductive status. The rising interest and amount of research in this field have made it manifest that lifestyle issues have an important effect on fertility.
- Track 13-1Safe Motherhood
- Track 13-2Sexual and Gender-based Violence
- Track 13-3Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Including HIV/AIDS
- Track 13-4Reproductive Health of Young People
- Track 13-5Other Reproductive Health Concerns
- Track 13-6Child health
- Track 13-7Causes and Risk Factors
Maternal nutrition has a major role in fetal growth and development. Maternal nutrition not only refers to the nutritional needs of women during the antenatal and postnatal period (i.e., when they are pregnant and breastfeeding) but also to the pre-conceptual period (i.e., adolescence).Any kind of alterations in fetal nutrition or endocrine status may result in developmental adaptations that permanently change the structure, metabolism and physiology of the offspring, thereby predisposing individuals to metabolic, endocrine, and cardiovascular diseases in adult life.
- Track 14-1Risk Factor for Altered Child Neurodevelopment
- Track 14-2Causes of Child Deaths
- Track 14-3Sustainability of Maternal and Child Health Care Services
- Track 14-4Breast Feeding
- Track 14-5Metabolism
- Track 14-6Pre-conceptual Period
Abortion is removing an embryo or fetus from the uterus before it can survive outside the uterus, which ends the pregnancy. An abortion which is intentional is called as induced abortion and which occurs spontaneously is called as Miscarriage. Induced abortion has negative impact on the women’s health. Due to the induced abortion women faces problems like lower fertility, more vulnerable to Sexual Transmitted Diseases, breast Cancer and mental health. Unsafe abortion sometimes results in death and serious complications.
- Track 15-1Fundamental Right of Women
- Track 15-2Sex Reassignment Therapy
- Track 15-3Birth Control
- Track 15-4Premature Birth
- Track 15-5Maternal Mortality
- Track 15-6Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Track 15-7Mother-to-Child Transmission
- Track 15-8Unplanned Pregnancy
- Track 15-9Family Planning
- Track 15-10Unsafe Abortions
Family planning, basically, is the act of controlling the quantity of kids in a family and the interims between their births, especially by method for manufactured contraception or willful disinfection. Since "family" is incorporated into the idea's name, thought of a couple's yearning to hold up under youngsters, with regards to a family, is frequently considered fundamentally. Contemporary thoughts of family arranging, be that as it may, tend to put a lady and her childbearing choices at the focal point of the talk, as ideas of ladies' strengthening and conceptive independence have picked up footing in numerous parts of the world for the more information
- Track 16-1Birth control
- Track 16-2Menopause Symptoms
- Track 16-3Contraception
- Track 16-4Advanced Methods in Family Planning
- Track 16-5Developing trends and recent advancements in Midwifery and Women’s Health
- Track 16-6Advanced Concepts and Frameworks for Midwifery and Women’s Health
- Track 16-7Excelling Innovations in Midwifery and Nursing for Women’s Health
The present deficiency crested in late 2001 when normal national clinic Registered nurses opening rates were assessed at 13% and clinics reported 126,000 unfilled full-time proportionate Registered nurses positions. Albeit national opening rates dropped to an expected 8.5% in late 2005, numerous doctors’ facilities keep on battling with deficiencies of RNs. Indeed, free national arbitrary example studies directed in 2004 and 2005 found that a larger part of Registered nurses (82%), doctors (81%), clinic CEOs (68%), and boss nursing officers (74%) apparent a nursing deficiency in the doctor's facilities where they conceded patients or were utilized.
- Track 17-1Sexually transmitted diseases in women and its management
- Track 17-2Obstetric and Gynecologic malignancies
- Track 17-3Cardiac diseases and disorders in women
- Track 17-4Hypertension and diabetes and its management
- Track 17-5Nursing care during child birth and preterm birth prevention
- Track 17-6Orthopedic Nursing
- Track 17-7Endometriosis and its management during pregnancy
Obesity impacts the health of women in many ways. Being overweight or obese increases the relative risk of diabetes and coronary artery disease in women. Gestational diabetes: Women who are obese are more likely to have diabetes that develops during pregnancy than are women who have a normal weight. Overdue pregnancy: Obesity increases the risk that pregnancy will continue expected due date. Pregnancy loss: Obesity increases the risk of miscarriage during pregnancy and effects the child growth.
- Track 18-1Risk of Overweight in Pregnancy
- Track 18-2Risk of Coronary artery diseases
- Track 18-3Obesity in women with Diabetes
- Track 18-4Pregnancy loss with obesity
- Track 18-5Preeclampsia and Obesity
- Track 18-6Overdue pregnancy
- Track 18-7Obesity prevention in Pregnancy
- Track 18-8Medications and Treatment measures
During pregnancy your breasts change in readiness for breast feeding. The breast tissue becomes denser. This can make it more difficult to find changes in the breast that are due to cancer. The most common symptom of breast cancer is a lump. If you have a change that doesn’t go away after 2 to 4 weeks tell your doctor or midwife. It is also because the cancer can be difficult to diagnose because of the changes in the breast tissue. If the biopsy shows that you have cancer you may then have other tests to check the size of your cancer. Deciding which treatment to have and what that will mean for you and your developing baby can be very difficult. Doctors advise that your treatment should be as close as possible to what someone who isn’t pregnant would have. And whenever possible the treatment should not be delayed.
- Track 19-1Breast Cancer Treatment during Pregnancy
- Track 19-2Radiation effect during pregnancy
- Track 19-3Side Effects
- Track 19-4Medications and Treatment measures
Many causes can affect a female's reproductive health and her capacity to produce healthy offspring. We know that the well-being of an unborn adolescent can suffer if a female fails to eat right, smokes, or drinks alcohol during pregnancy. But, we distinguish very little almost the cause of most reproductive health complications such as infertility, miscarriage, and birth deficiencies. We do know that some workstation hazards can disturb a female's reproductive health, her capacity to develop pregnant, or the health of her unborn offspring.
- Track 20-1Preventing hazards during pregnancy