Call for Abstract
3rd International Conference on Reproductive Health, will be organized around the theme “Reproductive Health and well-being in conditions of Risk and Vulnerability”
Reproductive Health 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Reproductive Health 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Reproductive health refers to the illnesses, disorders and conditions that influence the working of the male and female regenerative frameworks amid all phases of life. Reproductive health as a condition of entire physical, mental and group prosperity, regenerative wellbeing talks the conceptive advancements, capacities and framework at all periods of life. Reproductive health, consequently, recommends that individuals can have an obligated, fulfilling and more secure sexual co-existence and that they can repeat and the freedom to pick if, when and how regularly to do as such. One elucidation of this proposes men and ladies ought to be educated of and to have contact to protected, powerful, sensible and adequate strategies for anti-conception medication; additionally contact to fitting social insurance offices of sexual, regenerative prescription and utilization of wellbeing preparing projects to weight the significance of ladies to go securely through pregnancy and labour could offer couples with the most obvious opportunity with regards to having a sound child. Then again, people do confront varieties in regenerative wellbeing administrations. Varieties differ in view of financial status, training level, age, human advancement, religion, and salaries accessible in their condition. It is conceivable gone for condition, that low income individuals absence the resources for appropriate health services and the information to know what is appropriate for preserving Reproductive Health
- Track 1-1Safe Motherhood
- Track 1-2Sexual and Gender-based Violence
- Track 1-3Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Including HIV/AIDS
- Track 1-4Reproductive Health of Young People
- Track 1-5Other Reproductive Health Concerns
- Track 1-6Child health
- Track 1-7Causes and Risk Factors
Pregnancy is ordinarily isolated into three trimesters. The foremost trimester is from week one through 12 and joins start. Start is the time when the sperm readies the egg. The readied egg then goes down the fallopian tube and affixes to inside the uterus, where it begins to shape the infant and placenta. The essential trimester passes on the most imperative peril of unnatural birth cycle (basic going of creating life or hatchling). The second trimester is from week 13 through 28. Around the focal point of the second trimester, improvement of the child may be felt. At 28 weeks, over 90% of youngsters can make due outside of the uterus if gave amazing therapeutic care. The third trimester is from 29 weeks through 40 weeks
Pregnancy is the time in the midst of which no less than one family makes inside a woman. Pregnancy can occur by sex or helped conceptive development. Pre-birth mind upgrades pregnancy comes about. Pre-birth care may consolidate removing extra folic destructive, keeping from meds and alcohol, standard work out, blood tests, and reliable physical examinations. Perplexities of pregnancy may join hypertension of pregnancy, gestational diabetes, squeeze deficiency shortcoming, and genuine disorder and disgorging among others. Comprehensive, 40% of pregnancies are improvised. Half of offhand pregnancies are rashly finished. Among unintended pregnancies in the United States, 60% of the women used origination counteractive action to some degree in the midst of the month pregnancy happened.
- Track 2-1Pre-Pregnancy Health
- Track 2-2Foetal Health
- Track 2-3Miscarriage
- Track 2-4Prenatal Care
- Track 2-5Ectopic Pregnancy
- Track 2-6Zika Virus
- Track 2-7Contraception-Birth Control
- Track 2-8Pregnancy & Women Health
Menopause is described as the nonattendance of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman's life when the limit of the ovaries stops. The methodology of menopause does not occur incidentally, yet rather is a nonstop strategy. This indicated peri menopausal move period is a substitute issue for each woman.
The typical time of menopause is 51 years old; however menopause may occur as ideal on time as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no strong lab test to predict when a woman will experience menopause
- Track 3-1Peri menopause
- Track 3-2Ovarian aging
- Track 3-3Pre menopause
- Track 3-4Signs, symptoms and Causes of Menopause
- Track 3-5Surgical menopause
- Track 3-6Premature ovarian failure
Premature birth is the conclusion of pregnancy by ousting a child or hatchling before it can get by outside the uterus. A premature birth which happens all of a sudden is generally called an unsuccessful work. An premature birth may be achieved deliberately and is then called an activated baby expulsion or less a significant part of the time, "instigated unsuccessful work".
- Track 4-1 Mother-to-child transmission
- Track 4-2Family planning
- Track 4-3Fundamental right of women
- Track 4-4Unplanned pregnancy
- Track 4-5Sexually transmitted infections
- Track 4-6 Maternal mortality
- Track 4-7Birth control
- Track 4-8Unsafe Abortions
- Track 4-9Public-health and human-rights
Reproductive Endocrinology is claim to fame of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Reproductive endocrinology and infertility is surgical subspecialty of obstetrics and Gynecology which trains doctors in regenerative pharmaceutical tending to hormonal working in accordance with generation and also barrenness issues. While most Reproductive endocrinology and barrenness authorities essentially concentrate on treatment of infertility, Reproductive endocrinologists are prepared to likewise assess and treat hormonal dysfunctions in females and males outside infertility.
- Track 5-1Reproductive surgery
- Track 5-2 Embryogenesis
- Track 5-3Hypothalamic pituitary dysfunction
- Track 5-4 Uterine angiogenesis
- Track 5-5Endometriosis
- Track 5-6 A congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Track 5-7 Diagnostic Testing for Male Factor Infertility
- Track 5-8Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Track 5-9Spermatogenesis
Reproductive immunology thinks about collaborations between invulnerable framework and parts identified with regenerative framework, as maternal resistant resilience towards the hatchling, or immunological associations over the blood-testis boundary. This has been utilized by richness facilities to clarify fruitfulness issues, repetitive unnatural birth cycles and pregnancy confusions watched when this condition of immunological resistance is not effectively accomplished. Immunological treatment is new best in class technique for treating many instances of beforehand unexplained fruitlessness or intermittent unnatural birth cycle. Some ripeness facilities offer tests and medicines in light of thought that insusceptible cells can dismiss baby, anticipating fruitful pregnancy. Reproductive immunology treatment helps numerous ladies with immune related miscarriages
- Track 6-1Inflammation
- Track 6-2 Autoimmunity
- Track 6-3 Mucosal Immunology
- Track 6-4Cytokines and Other Immune Mediators
- Track 6-5Immunoendocrinology
- Track 6-6Reproductive Immunotherapies
- Track 6-7Immunology of Reproductive Cancers
- Track 6-8Application of Immunological Techniques
Reproductive Toxicology is the impact of substance and physical specialists on proliferation. It for the most part includes logical introductions from obstetricians, paediatricians, embryologists, teratologists, geneticists, toxicologists, andrologists, and others keen on distinguishing potential regenerative risks. All parts of proliferation are inside extent of Reproductive Toxicology, including arrangement and development of regenerative gametes, sexual capacity, occasions encompassing combination of gametes and the improvement of prepared ovum, food and transport of concept us inside genital tract, implantation, embryogenesis, intrauterine development, placentation and placental capacity, parturition, lactation and neonatal survival. Adverse reproductive effects in males are as significant as adverse effects occurring in females. Typical end point studies include infertility, sexual dysfunction, spontaneous abortion, malformations, abnormal histogenesis, stillbirth, intrauterine growth retardation, prematurity, behavioural abnormalities, and perinatal mortality.
- Track 7-1Development of the fertilized ovum
- Track 7-2Nourishment within the genital tract
- Track 7-3Implantation, Embryogenesis and Intrauterine growth
- Track 7-4Adverse reproductive effects in males and females
- Track 7-5FDA Pregnancy Risk categories
- Track 7-6Toxic effects on male and female reproduction
Reproductive Medicine manages anticipation, diagnosis and administration of reproductive issues. Objectives incorporate enhancing or keeping up reproductive health and enabling individuals to have kids at time of their picking. It is established on information of regenerative life structures, physiology, and endocrinology, and consolidates applicable parts of sub-atomic science, organic chemistry and pathology.
Reproductive medicine addresses issues of sexual instruction, pubescence, family arranging, contraception, infertility, regenerative framework malady and sexual brokenness. In ladies, regenerative drug likewise covers monthly cycle, ovulation, pregnancy and menopause, and in addition gynaecologic clutters that influence ripeness.
- Track 8-1Regenerative Medicine and their Application
- Track 8-2Personalized Reproductive Medicine
- Track 8-3Biomarkers in Reproductive Medicine
- Track 8-4Reproductive Endocrinology
- Track 8-5Reproductive Cloning
- Track 8-6Placentation and placental function
Gynecology and Obstetrics is a branch of science where we can discover women’s health services experts and staff devoted to furnishing with most elevated amount of value Ob/Gyn mind which might be close to home, accommodating, touchy, and educated.
Gynecology and Obstetrics concentrates on responsibility regarding greatness in both patient care and comfort. There are numerous subspecialties in Gynecology and Obstetrics. These incorporate Maternal-fetal pharmaceutical, Reproductive endocrinology and barrenness, progressed laparoscopic surgery, Pediatric and juvenile gynecology, Menopausal and geriatric gynecology, Female pelvic drug and reconstructive surgery.
Doctors from different specialities who experience preparing in Advanced Life Science in Obstetrics can likewise oversee rising OB/GYN circumstances
- Track 9-1Recent Advances in Gynecology
- Track 9-2Placenta - Development, Structure, Functions
- Track 9-3Endocrinology of Pregnancy
- Track 9-4Normal pregnancy, labour & Puerperium
- Track 9-5Recent Advances in Medical and Surgical Management
- Track 9-6Infections in Pregnancy
- Track 9-7 Obstetrical analgesia and anaesthesia
- Track 9-8 Obstetrical analgesia and anaesthesia
- Track 9-9Operative obstetrics
- Track 9-10Basics of breast diseases
- Track 9-11Physiology of menstruation and ovulation
- Track 9-12Principles and Practice of Oncology in Gynecology
- Track 9-13Operative Gynecology
Gynaecological diseases like distortions, inflammations and tumours in males and females are at times connected with functional disturbances of urological tract. Because of the anatomical similarities between urinary tract and regenerative tract, postoperative and post light difficulties can regularly be seen in urinary tract. Amid the follow-up of gynecological issue, urologic diagnostic procedures are additionally required.
Most normal and essential issues delegated urologic and gynaecologic disarranges incorporate incontinence, Endometriosis, uterine fibroids, interstitial cystitis/agonizing bladder disorder, and urinary tract diseases.
- Track 10-1 Yeast Infection & Vaginitis
- Track 10-2Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) in Men & Women
- Track 10-3Menstruation
- Track 10-4Menopause
Sexually transmitted diseases are most basic irresistible diseases in the United States today. Sexually transmitted illnesses are additionally referred to as sexually transmitted diseases, in light of the fact that these conditions include transmission of irresistible creature between sex accomplices. Sexually transmitted disease goes from one individual to other through unprotected genital or sexual contact (vaginal intercourse, oral or butt-centric sex). Some sexually transmitted sicknesses can likewise be spread through blood transfusions, utilization of unsterilized intravenous medication needles, and from mother to infant amid labour or breastfeeding. Most regularly happening sexually transmitted sicknesses includes Human papillomavirus disease, Genital herpes, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV/AIDS, and Syphilis.
- Track 11-1Classification of STIs
- Track 11-2Sleep Deprivation and Insomnia
- Track 11-3Alcohol & Drugs
- Track 11-4Radiations- Electromagnetic Radiation
- Track 11-5Obstacles to Provision of Services for STI
- Track 11-6STD Testing
- Track 11-7Chancroid
- Track 11-8The STI Syndromes and the Syndromic
- Track 11-9 STI Control Strategies
- Track 11-10Traditional Approaches to STI Diagnosis
- Track 11-11Oxidative Stress on Female Reproduction
Reproductive cancers are growths that happen in the Reproductive organs. They can influence both men and woman. In woman’s, these are cancers in the breast, cervix, uterus, vulva, endometrium or ovaries. In men, Reproductive growths can be found in the prostate, gonads and penis.
Gynaecologic cancer is a growth that begins in woman conceptive organs. The five gynecologic growths start in better places inside a woman’s pelvis, which is the region beneath the stomach and in the middle of the hip bones
- Track 12-1Vulvar Cancer
- Track 12-2Causes and Risk Factors
- Track 12-3Signs & Symptoms
- Track 12-4Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 12-5Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Track 12-6Breast Cancer
- Track 12-7Cervical Cancer
- Track 12-8Vaginal Cancer
- Track 12-9Ovarian Cancer
- Track 12-10Endometrial Cancer
- Track 12-11Testing’s, Screening, Treatment and Diagnosis
Prostate cancer, also well-known as carcinoma of the prostate, is the growth of cancer in the prostate, an organ in the male reproductive system. Most extreme prostate diseases are tender expanding; be that as it may, some grow relatively quick. The growth cells may extend from the prostate to different parts of the body, primarily the skeletons and lymph hubs. It might essentially bring about no signs. In prior stages it can prime to trouble urinating, body liquid in the pee, or torment in the pelvis, vertebral or while urinating. A disorder known as benevolent prostatic hyperplasia may yield parallel signs. Other late signs may contain feeling tired because of low phases of red platelets.
Penile cancer is a malignant development found on the membrane or in the tissues of the penis. Around 95% of penile tumours are squamous cell carcinomas. Extra sorts of penile disease, for example, Merkel cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, melanoma and other are generally phenomenal.
- Track 13-1Penile Cancer
- Track 13-2Testicular Cancer
- Track 13-3Signs and Symptoms
- Track 13-4Prostate Cancer